Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I had made up my mind. I realised i really cldnt adapt to the school enviroment n the study method. Tampines is just not meant for me. i really think hard just now. If i want to do better in my studies.. i must make a wise decision n be brave. i will write a letter n gave it to my Class advisor. I intend to transfer to ITE CE. i had difficulties adapting to the study enviroment in ITE Tamp. I knw u guys say its too late. But this concerns my future. I want to do well in my studies. hmm.. im really stress up right now. i wanna to talk to my parents abt it.. but im afraid they will not agree to it. Some of u mite understand how my parents is like esp my mum. hmm..
anyway.. for sch.. i just attend for the MME Theory class. As for the CMOS prac.. i cabut. hehs. went to ITE CE to mit my ex classmates n Nitec C.A. Mr Tan as usual treat us at the usual place. Only few were present. They are Arfiz, hariz , naeem, jordan , ahmad, harun, hakim, yana, ziza n me. talk abt higher nitec thingy n stuff. aft dat went to take my Secondary report book n chao.
arghh! im stressed up! haiyayay!! :(




